Sunday 5 July 2015

21 Questions

I was nominated by my mom (Gill's jottings) to do the 21 Question Challenge. I filled in most the questions on Friday but never had time to finish as I went to the Ballito Pro Free Concert! 

1. What is your current fashion obsession? I love the sneakers (specifically Vans!) and since it's winter, the knitwear tops are a fav with me!


2. What are you wearing today? Jeans and a long sleeve grey T-shirt with purple Tomys and a floral scarf.

3. Hair?  I have a pixie cut. I recently had more blonde highlights put in and my roots are now dyed copper.

4. Do you nap a lot? Nope, I don’t really like sleeping during the day. I get FOMO. But every now and again if I'm really tired or sick I will.

5. Why is today special? I am going to the Tropika Ballito Pro Concert tonight!

6. What would you like to learn to do? I have always wanted to learn a musical instrument, but I don't have the time or patience

7. What’s for dinner today? I don't know! Will see what's at the concert. 

8. What are you listening to right now? Jeremy Loops (ALWAYS), Hozier, Majozi and Echosmith all feature on my playlist. Right now I have no music on unfortunately, but if I did that's what would be playing.

9. What is your favourite weather? Autumn in KZN. It's so pretty and not too cold and not too hot. 

10. What’s the last thing you bought? A pair of shorts and a top from Cinnamon Clothing! 

11. What are your essentials when traveling? Cell phone, water-less hand sanitiser and my iPad.

12. What’s your style? Casual mostly. I like the floral and "flowy" vibes.


13. What is your most challenging goal right now? Finishing my degree with the best marks possible! 

14. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?  I'd have to say either Venice or Dublin.

15. Favourite vacation spot? The Drakensberg and I love anywhere in Europe.

16. Name the things you cannot live without? My family, my pets, my friends and my glasses.

17. How was your childhood? Fun, lots of time spent outside playing with my brother and sister. I was quite sickly but it never really affected me. 

18. What would you like to have in your hands right now? Chocolate.

19. What are you most excited for? My trip to Aus in December and Speech clinic this upcoming semester.

20. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Corfu in Greece.

21. Which countries have you visited? I have been very blessed in that my grandfather has taken my family on many overseas holidays. I’ve visited: Egypt, UAE, England, Ireland, France, Monaco, Malta, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, the Vatican City, Spain, Greece, Turkey,Czech Republic and Croatia. 

I nominate Shaelyn from Just Shae to do the 21 Question Challenge.

Anyone who is interested in doing the 21Questions, feel free to copy and paste it. Be sure to leave your blog address so that I can come and see your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment