Friday 8 May 2015

My goals/bucket list

I was looking online for inspiration. I eventually decided to make a list of my goals/ things I want to do before I pop off. I thought it might be something fun to do, and look back at it later in life to see what I have achieved or how my goals have changed.

1. To be truly happy.




2. To be successful, not necessarily measuring it by my income or level of qualification, but in that I am happy with what I have (if it's a job, family or car), nourished and am stimulated by what I do.



3. To always live near of my parents, sister and niece



4. To be able to provide my parents in their retirement.



5. To visit the Rocky Mountains in Canada.



6. To see the Northern Lights



7. To make a difference in my profession, even just by helping those who really need it. I'd like to one day work in a Special Needs School.



8. To live somewhere where I am not worried about my family's safety.


No comments:

Post a Comment