Friday 29 May 2015

Spa Day!

Okay so exams have started! This is me procrastinating studying for my exam next week...

To commiserate  celebrate the beginning of exams (trying to be positive here people), my bestie Chloë and I went to a spa for a full body massage, Indian head massage, foot massage and facial. And no we aren't loaded, my mom bought a Groupon for it!

Hair looking fleek after the oily head massage
It was so much fun! It was one of the few times that I have been to a spa without having eyebrows waxed off... I had only had one massage (back massage) before today. The full body massage was amazing. I nearly dosed off! I felt so relaxed and pampered by the time we left! My skin feels amazing! The facial made my skin feel refreshed and clean. It was a product by the skincare range Nimue. I hadn't actually heard of Nimue before, even though it is a South African product that seems to be internationally well known. I will say this, one day when I have money to burn, I will definitely have another Nimue facial! 



No comments:

Post a Comment